We cater for all age groups. We have the equipment to cater for kids under 4 safely. However, we must be advised prior to travel, there are some restrictions and all children must be over 10kg.
We recommend enclosed shoes, casual comfortable clothes and a bottle of water for the flight out. Bring your bathers if you’d like to take a dip in our Croc safe pool and don’t forget your camera!
For your information, breakfast normally consists of bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, and toast and lunch is BBQ Saltwater Barramundi with fresh salads and bread rolls.
Please advise our reservations team at the time of your booking if you have any dietary requirements.
Matt is actively involved in the business and is on tour whenever he is not filming or working with the conservation of crocodiles. Chances are you will meet him, but if you want to be certain, ask us at the time of booking and we can let you know for sure.
We pickup in Darwin CBD and most surrounding areas.
Sure! Advise us at the time of booking and meet us at the PASPALEY hangar, 2 Slade Court. We recommend you park in the Airports Long Stay Saver Car Park. See the map below for parking instructions.
Corner of Slade Court and Murphy Road, Darwin Airport.
Outback Floatplane Adventures tours are subject to the following conditions:
- Aircraft weight restrictions prevent OFA from taking passengers over 120 kg.
- All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking. If guests exceed their advised weight, resulting in the total group weight exceeding aircraft limitations, guests may be refused departure from Darwin airport with no refund.
- Children under 4 years of age require prior management approval.
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks, it is still recommended you seek medical advice before travelling with us.
- Due to limited seating all tour bookings must be paid for in full to secure bookings.
- Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Outback Floatplane Adventures will do our best to cater for all dietary requirements if notified at the time of booking.
- Outback Floatplane Adventures reserves the right to alter the tour specifications and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required.
- Whilst every care is taken for the safety and wellbeing of our passengers, it is essential all guests have their own travel insurance.
- Outback Floatplane Adventures offers a courtesy shuttle service from Central Darwin. Pickups outside of these areas are not guaranteed and are subject to management approval.
The cancellation policy that applies for all Outback Floatplane Adventures tours is:
- Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour cost.
- No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure.
- Outback Floatplane Adventures will refund the full amount of the tour if we must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.