We cater for all age groups. We have the equipment to cater for kids under 4 safely. However, we must be advised prior to travel, there are some restrictions and all children must be over 10kg.
We recommend enclosed shoes, casual comfortable clothes and a bottle of water for the flight out. Bring your bathers if you’d like to take a dip in our Croc safe pool and don’t forget your camera!
For your information, breakfast normally consists of bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, and toast and lunch is BBQ Saltwater Barramundi with fresh salads and bread rolls.
Please advise our reservations team at the time of your booking if you have any dietary requirements.
We pickup in Darwin CBD and most surrounding areas.
Sure! Advise us at the time of booking and meet us at the hangar, 2 Slade Court. We recommend you park in the Airports Long Stay Saver Car Park. See the map below for parking instructions.
Corner of Slade Court and Murphy Road, Darwin Airport.
Outback Floatplane Adventures tours are subject to the following conditions:
- Aircraft weight restrictions prevent OFA from taking passengers over 120 kg.
- All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking. If guests exceed their advised weight, resulting in the total group weight exceeding aircraft limitations, guests may be refused departure from Darwin airport with no refund.
- Children under 4 years of age require prior management approval.
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks, it is still recommended you seek medical advice before travelling with us.
- Due to limited seating all tour bookings must be paid for in full to secure bookings.
- Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- All tours are subject to minimum passenger numbers
- Outback Floatplane Adventures will do our best to cater for all dietary requirements if notified at the time of booking.
- Outback Floatplane Adventures reserves the right to alter the tour specifications and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required.
- Whilst every care is taken for the safety and wellbeing of our passengers, it is essential all guests have their own travel insurance.
- Outback Floatplane Adventures offers a courtesy shuttle service from Central Darwin. Pickups outside of these areas are not guaranteed and are subject to management approval.
The cancellation policy that applies for all Outback Floatplane Adventures tours is:
- Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour cost.
- No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure.
- Outback Floatplane Adventures will refund the full amount of the tour if we must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund or credit in the event where merchandise is faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t performed as advertised.
Last updated: 26 March 2018
Outback Floatplane Adventures Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.outbackfloatplanes.com.au (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. When purchasing from Outback Floatplane Adventures, card details are transmitted through an application programming interface. Card details are hosted by Rezdy after processing. It is the responsibility of Outback Floatplane Adventures to ensure that no participant in the transaction is in breach of any applicable law or regulation in their respective jurisdiction. This includes the cardholder, card issuer, merchant, acquirer, or card scheme.